- Hems shortening or lengthening
- Trains shortening, lengthening or removing
- Bustle to hook up trains
- Bust, waist, hips and legs taking in / letting out
- Lace and beaded dresses altered professionally
- Sleeves and straps can be added or removed.
- Enlarging dresses.
- Creative options, like restyling, available.
- Repairing beading, lace and fabric.
- Veils made to measure
- Under bottom tuck in
- Zip replacements
- Last minute alterations
Here, specialist care was taken to remove the lace covering seams before taking in. It was then professionally reapplied by hand, covering the seams for a flawless look.
Our customer desired to have the tops of her arms and shouldered covered so cap sleeves were created in stunning guipure lace to allow this without interfering with the original look of the gown.
If there is enough seam allowance, a dress may be let out. In this case we widened the dress by adding an insert to the back of the dress and then added matching beadwork for an unnoticeable finish. We work with you to deliver a stylish fit.
We can totally change the look of a gown by making simple changes. For this customer, we brought the waist up higher to obtain a different, modern look.