- Hems shortening or lengthening
- Trains shortening, lengthening or removing
- Bustle to hook up trains
- Bust, waist, hips and legs taking in / letting out
- Lace and beaded dresses altered professionally
- Sleeves and straps can be added or removed.
- Enlarging dresses.
- Creative options, like restyling, available.
- Repairing beading, lace and fabric.
- Veils made to measure
- Under bottom tuck in
- Zip replacements
- Last minute alterations
Here specialist care is taken to remove the lace covering seams before taking in so that it can be professionally reapplied by hand afterwards covering the seams for a flawless look.
Our customer desired to have the tops of her arms and shouldered covered so cap sleeves were created in stunning guipure lace to allow this without interfering with the original look of the gown.
Often unfortunately your dress may arrive and be too tight. If there is enough seam allowance a dress may be let out. In this case we widened the dress by adding an insert to the back of the dress and then adding matching beadwork for an unnoticeable finish. We work with you to deliver a stylish fit.
We can totally change the look of a gown by making simple changes. For this customer, we brought the waist up higher to obtain a totally different up to date look.